ALL AGES FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Tons Of Great FOOD Vendors, ARTS & CRAFTS Vendors!
LAGUNITAS BEER Garden & Wine!
The Sugartown Festival is sponsored by the Crockett Chamber of Commerce. It is held the third Sunday of July, this year July 15th from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
It is a great outdoor music festival and street fair. It is family friendly, has great arts and crafts, food, beer, wine and live entertainment.
Stroll through a shady street, enjoying the food and wine, shopping the great arts and craft vendors while enjoying wonderful music, with two stages to choose from.
Get There Early To Obtain Dancing And Seating Spot As They Are First Come First Serve!
PhreshSound Will Be Providing Professional Live Sound On The Pomona Stage
Live Music on Two Stages:
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Dave Matthews Blues Band (Blues)
- 12:10 p.m. - 1:10 p.m. The Backwater Ramblers (Americana)
- 1:35 p.m. - 2:35 p.m. Crossman Connection (Country)
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. The Blues Mothers (HEADLINER) "Blues Full Theatrical Show"
- 4:55 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. California Groove (Dance/Party)
- 12:00 p.m - 1:00 p.m Crying Uncle BG Band (Bluegrass and Old Time Music)
- 1:30 p.m - 2:30 p.m The Ed Early Band (Blues)
- 3:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m Gator Nation Band (Zydeco)
- 4:30 p.m - 6:00 p.m. The Patron of Latin Rhythms "HEADLINER" (Latin & Funk)